· Long-spined, deep-sided and heavy-muscled, Donna 9145, is a full sister to Gibson 9111, a highlighted herd sire of the 2021 sale going to Mystic Hill Farm in VA, and to Donna 9038, at Crooked Creek Cattle in GA.
· Montana Donna 1355, her daughter, recorded a WR of 100 and was a selection of Dutch Flat Angus in WA.
· Due to calve 2/22/23 with a heifer pregnancy sired by Brooking Revival 0074
· Donna 206 (Dam) combines Rito 707 – the breed’s common denominator in all modern performance genetics, with Donna 714 - arguably the most influential name in maternal genetics. Deep-sided and amply shaped with a great udder, superb feet and ideal breed character, Donna 206 carries a progeny record of BR 6@94; WR 6@103; YR 5@101 and is currently raising a natural calf at ten years of age.
· A tour of the young females in production at Montana Ranch leaves little doubt of the impact Donna 206 is making. In addition to the numerous productive daughters in the herd, her progeny includes Gibson 9111, serving as a herd sire in the Mystic Hill Farm program in VA; Donna 0316 at Ingram Angus in TN; Donna 9102 at Brown Angus Ranch in ND; and Donna 9038, at Crooked Creek Cattle Co. in GA.
Cash or good check. All purchases are to be paid in full within 10 business days of the purchase.
Bigfork, Montana 59911